Chandra Brooks is a Women’s Rights Advocate and former Vice Chair of The Santa Clara County Commission on the Status of Women and Girls and the Co-Director for Women’s March San Jose.
In 2017 Chandra launched The Socialpreneur, a purpose driven business that prepares potential political candidates to get ready to run for political office and coaches women on a Mission to Change the World by building leadership within their company, business, and/or community. Paired with a book titled, Black, Brown & Political: Get Informed, Get Empowered, and Change the Game.
She’s been awarded:
- 2015 One of the Most Influential Women in Silicon Valley from Silicon Valley Business Journal
- 2015 2015 East Side Unified High School District Hall of Fame
- 2016 Women of the Year from 100 Black Women of Silicon Valley
- 2016 Latina with Vision Award from New York Life.
- 2017 Leadership Award from California @lulac
- 2019 Leadership in Business from the California State Assembly
In 2018 Chandra founded the Powerhouse Academy ™. A program that turns women leaders with a message into Influential Women in their industry, elevating their message in media and on major stages.
“I always say, every opportunity that has come my way was through a relationship, through a relationship through a relationship and building on those relationships to leverage opportunities for work, business, and/or my personal life.”
Link to Chandra’s Services