A message from Maria Jandres on COVID-19 to our Spanish-Speaking Followers.
A message on COVID-19 from Seattle, Washington with Carter Rodriquez
Avanza Latino- A message to Students on Social Distancing.
A message from Alicia Montoya on best practices during COVID-19
PART 2- A message on COVID-19 from Seattle, Washington with Carter Rodriquez
Listen for a message from Dr. Felipe Mercado on COVID-19.
A message from Karina Martinez with Avanza Latino on COVID-19.
A Message on COVID-19 From Our Executive Director
Avanza Latino: Interview with Diana Tellefson Torres
President Reagan's Remarks on National Hispanic Heritage Week on September 15, 1982
Avanza Latino: GO VOTE with Carter Rodriguez
Avanza Latino: Interview with Secretary of State, Nellie Gorbea and Carter Rodriguez
How can we engage young people in politics? | Mete Coban | TEDxLSE
Campaign Experts Answer: Starting a Career in Political Campaigns
2020 hopefuls seek support from black voters at South Carolina fish fry
Poll gives early take on voters’ 2020 priorities
Democratic 2020 Candidates Court South Carolina Voters | The 11th Hour | MSNBC
Texas Face Off: New polls show Texas voters stance in 2020 election | KVUE
The importance of the Latino Vote in 2020- What are their top issues?
High Voter Enthusiasm For 2020 Election In New NBC/WSJ Poll | MTP Daily | MSNBC
Voting expert explains the keys to driving turnout for 2020
Daniel Garza Discussing the Latino Vote on Fox Business
Discussing Pennsylvania's role in the 2020 election | Washington Week | PBS
Latino, Hispanic Voters Split On 2020 Candidates At Latino Forum | Hallie Jackson | MSNBC
Sit at The Table or Be on The Menu | Chandra Brooks | TEDxUnionCity
People of Color Building Political Power
How to Start Your Passion Project or Side Hustle Video Series: Day Two Direct Action
How to Start Your Passion Project or Side Hustle Video Series: Day One Clarity on what you want
Who is Chandra Brooks
Warriors x Rock the Vote (Old Video. New Release. Still Relevant.)
The Census is about Power and Money
Run Rep Run
We The Voters: Why we march
Raising Latino Park Attendance in Arizona
A Latina's Success Story: PepsiCo's Bernadette Carrillo-Hobson
What Now? Series
VL Innovators: Tiq
VL Innovators: Sarahi
VL Innovators: Mayra
Voto Latino & Defend Our Future - Help Us Make change Happen
Latina actresses encourage voters in Miami
Rosario Dawson on Voting Rights || #TruthToPower
Why Voting Is Important?
How to vote in L.A. County in 2020
First Time Voter
Needle Arts Guild at Parker Adventist Hospital
Sparking Civic Engagement by Building in Public Spaces
Catching Joy White House Video: The Impact of Giving Back
Patriotism and action—Avanza Latino style.
Today’s political climate is ugly. But that doesn’t mean we have to be.
Let’s find uplifting ways to elevate the national conversation wherever we can, starting here on this page. We’ll help each other understand the most important issues and give you a positive way to move them forward. Because this is our country, too.
Join us here for:
• Small ways you can start making a difference NOW
• A deeper look at issues that impact us and the whole country
• Breakdowns and straight facts on complicated issues
Seize the opportunity for positive change.
- On Being Latino in America Today
- Big Latino Turnout In Midterms Raises Stakes For 2020
- What More Must U.S. Soccer Do to Be More Inclusive of Young Latino Talent?
- Lawmakers pull all-nighter to meet budget deadline
- A Texas Nun's Fight for Immigrants
- The Latino Vote Project
- The Value of a Dollar with Elie Hassenfeld
- Why #Latinx Representation is More Important Than Ever!
- Women's March on Washington
- Philanthropy Can Be Good for You
- Peter Eigen - Fighting Corruption at Every Level
- Community Organizing
- Running for Office
- Karina Martínez, Mi Familia Vota
- María Urbina: “We have power to make the politically impossible possible.”
- The Power Of The Latino Vote
- Hispanic Unemployment Has Hit Record Lows. But Does That Mean Progress?
- A Dad Wins Fight To Increase Parental Leave For Men At JPMorgan Chase
- We Need To Evolve': Police Get Help To Improve Hate Crime Tracking
- Republicans and Democrats barrel toward collision on voting by mail
- 2020 Presidential Voter Guide
- Making sense of the complicated delegate process
- The latest coverage of the 2020 presidential, House and Senate elections
- Voter Information By State
- 10 Latin Celebrities That Use Fame, Fortune To Make Charitable Impact In Their Countries
- The World's Most Powerful Latino Celebrities
- 5 Latino Philanthropists Using Fame For Good
- Key takeaways about Latino voters in the 2018 midterm elections
- Hispanic voters more engaged in 2018 than in previous midterms
- 10 influential Hispanic Americans in U.S. politics
- ACTION ALERTS
- 21 Latino Organizations You Need to Know
- Mexican Teen Dafne Almazán Becomes Youngest Grad Student Enrolled in Harvard in 100 Years
- San Juan Mayor Carmen Yulín Cruz to run for Puerto Rico governor in 2020
- BECOME A VOTER. DOWNLOAD THE LATINOS VOTE APP AND REGISTER NOW!
- During the 2020 Primaries, We Need to Talk About Supreme Court Nominations
- Building Political Power
- LOFT Institute
- Reasons Why Volunteering Is Important
- Lawmakers pull all-nighter to meet budget deadline
- Why Puerto Rico is starving
- Why all Latinos should care about Black History Month
- Latinos on track to be the largest share of non-white voters in 2020
- Latinos Can Be An Electoral Force In 2020
- There are only 4 Latino senators. Will more be joining them after 2020?
- Latinos could be the second most important voter bloc in 2020
- An early look at the 2020 electorate
- There will be a record number of Hispanic voters in 2020, and that could have a major impact on Trump’s political fate
- Historic shift: More Hispanic than black voters in 2020, whites decline to 66 percent
- Wash your hands and take the Census
- What Happens When You Shop Local
- 6 Benefits for You and Your Community From Supporting Local Entrepreneurs
- 4 Ways to Shop Local and Support Small Businesses in Your Local Economy
- Before You Click on Amazon, Here’s Why Your Choice Matters (Infographic)
- The future of the American economy is Hispanic and female
- Strength of the Latino Vote Examined
- A Brief History of Latino Voting Rights Since the 1960s
- For Latinos, 1965 Voting Rights Act Impact Came A Decade Later
- Vote Smart
- Why Inclusive Leaders Are Good for Organizations, and How to Become One
- How to build and maintain an inclusive organization
- 8 Ways To Donate Locally
- 10 Helpful Ways For Giving Back to the Community
- 10 Ways to Give Back to Your Community
- Presidential candidates, 2020
- Who’s Running for President in 2020
- Meet the 2020 Presidential Candidates — So Far!
- These are the Women Making History in the 116th congress is sworn in
- She's 29, Latina and Running for Office
- The 2020 election calendar
- They Got Their Voting Rights Back, But Will They Go to the Polls?
- Sleeping Giant: How the Latino vote could influence California and the presidency in 2020
- Don't Be Fooled: 5 Steps to Help Avoid Financial Scams
- Common Financial Scams to Avoid
- How to Invest Money: A Guide For Beginners
- INVESTING FOR DUMMIES: HOW TO START INVESTING IF YOU ARE UNCERTAIN
- The Latino struggle to reach public office
- How to talk about politics constructively
- 3 Young Progressive Latinas on Running for Office, Underrepresentation in Politics & Self-Doubt
- So, You Want To Run For Local Office